D8 News is serious about editorial content, quality of reporting and accuracy. We are committed to abiding by the Independent Press Standards Organisation rules and regulations and the Editors’ Code of Practice that IPSO enforces.
Complaints: Our policy
- D8 News aims to process all complaints efficiently and effectively.
- All complaints will be acknowledged on receipt.
- Where multiple complaints are received about the same issue, we may make one response to all.
- We may request further information from you to enable us to investigate your complaint.
- We will deal promptly with complaints. Once full details have been established, we aim to resolve within 28 days any complaint brought under the IPSO Editors’ Code. If we fail to resolve such a complaint to your satisfaction within this time, you may refer the matter to IPSO. If we believe that no breach of the Editors’ Code is involved, we will tell you.
- If we do not hear back from you within 28 working days at any stage of your complaint, we will consider your complaint resolved.
Complaints about editorial matters may be sent by email to email@example.com. For a comprehensive list of addresses by department please consult our contact sheet.